Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Book Contract


So I received a new book contract, woohoo!!!

Originally I was signed on to write a book about ghosts in Phoenix but that didn't pan out mainly because I needed to work on projects which paid money and I couldn't devote enough time to it.

After a few months went by after canceling the first book contract, I asked the publisher if they have any other books that they needed completed. The publisher sent back an email with a response and now I am signed on to write a new book.

The cool thing about this book is it is more pictures than writing which I am very excited about. I actually just ordered a new digital camera just for the book and can't wait to get started.

I am waiting to receive confirmation that the publisher received my contracts and then will share some of my experiences while "writing" the new book. With this book, I won't only be known as Lisa the author but as a photographer also which is just too cool for me to put into words.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home