Thursday, August 02, 2007

My Week and Walking


To read about the exciting and tiring week I had, check out PearlyWrites other blog. I forgot to mention getting up at 5am every morning, walking four miles and coming back to begin my work day.

Where am I walking to? Where my legs and feet will take me!

The ultimate goal would be to walk in the Breast Cancer three day walk, 20 miles a day or the Avon Breast Cancer walk which is 20 miles less but also its two days, not three. But I am up to four miles, five days a week. Not sure if I will ever get the stamina to walk 60 miles in three days, but I will keep trying.

Yes, of course I shower and eat some breakfast before I begin my work day. Arizona may be dry heat but not after exercising for two hours!

Enjoy...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home