Thursday, August 02, 2007

Accepted Apprentice


I applied as an apprentice to learn from Simon Leung, a powerful Internet Marketer and I was accepted. Now I get to learn from the Google guru himself about Google, SEO and this thing the virtual world calls Internet Marketing.

Though I do basic Internet Marketing, more from the copywriting end like writing and distributing Press Releases and articles, keyword research, using embedded links in the copy and promoting through the various outlets online like MySpace and Craigslist; I am very excited to start my apprenticeship and learn how to truly boost my business as well as my client's businesses.

Thanks Simon for the acceptance into your program and can't wait to begin!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home