Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Week Isn't Over Yet?


I began this week with a surprise trip from my husband to Kauai, Hawaii. Our sixth wedding anniversary was this past Sunday and after not taking a vacation for 3 years, my husband decided it was time to get away.

With both of our working schedules, we both could only take off for a few days and he chose Hawaii. Long flight for a short few day trip but def. worth seeing. We stayed on the GREEN island as they call it. 500 inches of rain a year since most of the island is a rain forest and we did see some sun. The beaches are gorgeous of course!

Flew home on the red eye Monday night on US Airways on the most uncomfortable plane seats that ever existed! Neither one of us slept and I did have a few outburst as people kept pushing my chair and waking me up since somehow I ended up sitting on the aisle seat.

Finally got back to normal Tuesday night after taking a few hours to sleep and get back to work!

Oddity client's interview posted in the New York Times so wonderful news for them! Congrats!

Writers got wonderful compliments! Thank you and Woohoo!

Jewish holidays coming to an end soon.

With all the excitement and traveling this week, I feel the week is over. But obviously it is Thursday and The Week Isn't Over Yet! Oy Vey!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home