Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

With the new year came some questions into my mind concerning my career. This happens every few months so why not with the new year?

The reality is I love my business and I also love to teach. I was considering going back to teaching full time but after seeing how quickly my business has grown and how it continues to be strong, why would I give it up?

Sometimes we all need a wake up call and be proud of our accomplishments. Do I want to make more money? OF COURSE! Do I enjoy what I do for a living? DEF!

When it comes to enjoying your career and being your own boss, it is hard to dismiss this fact when going back to a full time job. Being a Woman Entrepreneur takes hard work and determination but the more I continue to push PearlyWrites forward, the more I see what an amazing experience this has become.

Wishing for more good experiences in 2007!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're taking over the world!!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home