Thursday, November 23, 2006

Professor Lisa is back!

After a few interviews at the College level to teach English, I can proudly say that Professor Lisa will be back in the classroom this Jan. 2007 in the Valley of the Sun.

I will be teaching ENG 101 and ENG 102 courses which are the first two required English classes for most college students. Yes, I will teach the proper methods of writing and research and distinguishing between true sources and not reliable sources when writing research papers.

If you don't mind the Jersey accent, stop by a class and check my teaching out in action. If anything, stop by to say hello!

I will receive an answer if I am an approved Vendor about the SES tutoring program around December 18.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home