Thursday, October 05, 2006

SES Tutoring

Before becoming a full time copywriter, I was an English Professor and ran my own private tutoring service in Northern NJ.

A few weeks ago I began researching about an Arizona teacher certification since I am certified in NJ and FL and figured it didn't hurt to look into transferring my credentials here. Searching around I found contract positions with the AZ Dept of Ed and found one quite interesting.

SES is a federally funded program which gives parents the opportunity to let their child be tutored for free. There are some requirements that can be found on the SES Website, http://TutorsForKids.org.

With this interesting find, I inquired about how to get involved. So I am presently working on a proposal to be approved as a vendor to offer tutoring services to the school districts in Arizona.
I will not know if I am approved till December but I am very excited to get the chance to continue contributing to the educational world.

I guess the teacher in me will never die.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home