Saturday, January 06, 2007

Orientation and Professor Rating

I had my first orientation at Scottsdale Community College and what a wonderful school! The day was planned out so well and it allowed faculty and adjuncts to become familiar with one another, as well as get to know the campus better.

The head of hospitality made a very funny joke during one of the presentations about RateMyProfessor.com about getting a chili pepper and only a few of us understood. Of course I was one of the few hysterical laughing as I have received a few chili peppers in my past college teaching experiences.

So here are the links directly to my ratings for any of my future students who want to learn more about who I am and what other students have expressed about me as their college Professor and teacher.

Bergen Community College

William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ

Ramapo Ridge Middle School


This always helps in reminding me why I love to teach!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home