Tuesday, February 12, 2008

SEO Meet Up Phoenix

I went to my first SEO Meet Up group yesterday and it was awesome. The group leader, Emily Leach has years of experience in the SEO industry and teaches courses to become certified in SEO. She travels from New Mexico to lead the group.

Another great thing happened, I finally got to meet in person the company who designed my Website! The co-founder of SEO Compatible Design, Chris was there. After speaking over the phone and through emails for over a year, it was very nice to finally speak face to face.

I look forward to attending some more meet ups and getting to know more local SEO's in The Valley of the Sun.

Did I mention I am still ranking number 1 for my keywords? All organic baby!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home