Sunday, December 16, 2007

Published Magazine Article!!!

Since I didn't come from a magazine writing background, I don't have published clips to share from magazines. Many of the writings I have done is for the Web or ghostwritten.

Well FINALLY I can say I have my first published magazine article! It will be coming out on Jan. 2, 2008 about The Tostitos Fiesta Bowl being held in Glendale, AZ at the University of Phoenix Stadium. The magazine is called Inside The Gate. Once the final copy is approved, I will post and share this very exciting moment.

My second article will be about The Super Bowl and still waiting on a launch date of the second issue. Obviously it will be prior to The Super Bowl which is also being played here in Arizona.

Maybe I have some sports magazine writing in my future? This would be awesome since I am a fairly large sports fanatic!

I have a by-line, a picture and even an author blurb!

Come back and read my article on Jan. 2!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home