Tuesday, December 11, 2007

JV - Taking What I Learned From Si

So I came back from Si's AdWords workshop in San Jose a little over a month ago and got right to work. I asked Matt from MJE Sales, LLC for some help to get a site of mine finally up, www.PhDGirl.com. Matt, you're awesome! I began sharing ideas of mine with some of my clients and then mentioned my new FAVORITE word that I learned at Si's from Rod Beckwith, "JV!"

I never realized that these two letters had such a powerful meaning. JV stands for Joint Venture. So I am happy to say, one month after Si's workshop, I am in a JV with my husband and two other partners. It is quite exciting and we are hoping to launch the site in Jan.

I am not quite ready to give away what our site will be but very excited to be very hands on and involved in the progression of my first ever JV adventure and def. come back to read about our progress.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home