Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Festivus and Winter Carnival!

I was asked a very logical question last week about, "What do Jews do on Christmas?"

At first I laughed since this is one holiday that many of us actually follow the "stereotype." Since moving to Arizona, we have not made too many connections with new friends but back in New Jersey, we had friends who were Non-Jews and if they invited us to come and celebrate with them, we would. I mean of course we didn't eat the Ham but we would usually stop on by around dessert.

So to post the question again, "What do we do on Christmas?"

What do you think we do? We go out to eat some Chinese food and see a movie. Though last year, the Chinese food place we went to was closed and we ended up at a Mexican place, we USUALLY eat Chinese food so we will have to make sure to find a place that will be open tomorrow.

Don't know what movie we are going to see yet, possibly that Nicholas Cage one, the Treasure something? If you know me on a personal level, I am not a movie buff but my husband is.

HAPPY FESTIVUS and WINTER CARNIVAL!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home