Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Vote for Lisa's New Headshot & Avator

Since I have a book due to the publisher by August 1 of this year, I decided I needed to invest in professional headshots for the book. Besides the book, with all the online marketing I do, I don't really have a nice professional / funky avator and REALLY wanted one.

While I was on Twitter a few weeks ago, I asked the #PHX area to recommend a photographer and Erica Lucci pointed me to TysonCrosbie.com aka @TysonCrosbie.

Tyson was wonderful to work with and really made the photo session easy. I have never gotten professional headshots taken before and the last time I had professional pics done was our wedding back in 2001!

Please help in choosing 3 images you like by clicking here for a headshot, avator and Website image. If you only like 2 or 1, the pics can be cropped to fit certain purposes. Just having your input will help in making the decisions.

Thanks Tyson, You Rock!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home