Thursday, April 03, 2008

Another Page 1 Ranking for Day Maid Inc.

There are a few sites I maintain and one of them is for my parent's housecleaning service, DayMaid Inc. in Northern NJ. My father has been telling me they have been receiving contacts through the Web and converted a lead into a regular client. Way to go Mom and Dad!

So I have been managing and maintaining their Website at DayMaid Inc. It is not the most professional, static looking site BUT the copy is there, the ranking is there, the information is there AND

THEY ARE RANKING IN THE TOP 5 for a combination of the targeted keywords! AND first page ranking for a few other targeted keywords.

I am also using AWeber to capture leads and provide FREE housecleaning tips and in the past day, we have had two subscribers! I even got one of my sisters involved and made her create a MySpace and Facebook page.

Everything we have done for DayMaid has been all organic; we never paid for AdWords and the traffic started coming in after three (3) months. See how powerful the use of organic online marketing can be?

Make sure everything is related from the copy on the Website, the tags, your articles, link exchanges and the many other organic techniques that need to be completed to continue getting those page 1 rankings.

Go Day Maid!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home