Wednesday, March 12, 2008

HubPages Newbie

I have seen numerous advertisements on Craigslist for HubPages but never followed the link to see what it is all about. I just signed up last night but from my first impression it seems like another social community sharing "hubs." I guess another word for hubs would be blogs.

It has a nice design, pretty easy to navigate and tries to offer the most help to its members. The members also try and help one another out through the forum boards.If you have an AdSense account, they offer AdSense revenue share and promote social bookmarking.

I am not sure how well it works as an online marketing tool but I will have to give it a few months to measure and test these findings. If anyone else is on HubPages, feel free to comment and let me know your thoughts. Let's become fans of each other!

Happy Hubbing!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home