Monday, March 05, 2007

Ignorant and Nasty People

Usually in between my two classes I stay on campus and do some work. Today the weather was so nice out that I took a drive and picked up a salad from Safeway down the road from Scottsdale Community College.

Enjoying my hour break and the lovely weather, I step out of my SUV to hear, "You F***ing K*****." At first I thought this abrupt guy with his iPod was screaming at me. I observe the situation and its an elderly woman driving a Cadillac and most likely not seeing this wacko guy running in the parking lot (because that is what normal people do, right?). This guy was acting as if this woman was trying to hunt him down with her car when in fact, I would have hit him also.

Who the hell runs in the middle of a busy parking lot?

So I step out of my SUV fuming with my husband on the cell phone, "That guy just screamed F***ing K*****. I am going to hunt him down in Safeway." The husband was saying, "You didn't hear him right." OH NO I heard his ass right.(With the Jersey accent and tude and all.)

Hung up the phone and ran into Safeway to try and find this ignorant and nasty person but he was nowhere to be found! My adrenaline pumping and all and couldn't find him.

I don't condone any form of disgusting anti-semiticism BUT HELLO if you are going to live in Scottsdale, Arizona (with easily 15 synagogues) and you don't like Jews then you better find your way out of there and come out to good old Peoria, Arizona (0 synagogues and 5 Mega Churches)! (Yes, who are the token Jews?)

What was this guy thinking screaming such hateful words! Obviously myself and the other 15 people staring made him realize he better get out of there quicker than he thought. Maybe I'll run into him (literally) again and take my H3 and run over his nasty mouth of hate! Ignorant people!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home